Support for People claiming Universal Credit

UPDATE: February 2018

We have a team of Income Maximisation Caseworkers based across the county; they can help you make a claim for UC. They also check you are getting all the income you are entitled to from other sources, and provide help with budgeting and saving money on bills.

These posts are funded via Stour Valley & Poole Partnership and Westwey Partnership.

Advisers are available in local libraries at certain times, and can also make you an appointment at a local Citizens Advice office; they can be contacted on:

Or call our Adviceline:  03444 111 444